Employment and recruitment has been hit hard recently; businesses have been forced to close their doors, others have gone into administration and sectors such as hospitality and tourism have been deeply impacted by the coronavirus crisis.
This has led to huge numbers of redundancies and job losses, despite the Government’s efforts to protect jobs with the launch of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS). This in particular has had a knock-on effect for recent grads trying to get onto the career ladder.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.