Wendy Seddig is Director of Talent and Culture at Premier Foods, a food manufacturer with brands such as Ambrosia, Bisto and Mr Kipling in its portfolio. In this exclusive interview with HR Grapevine, Wendy talks through her typical working day during lockdown.
“Each morning I wake up at 6am and start the day with a coffee and phone call to check in with my Mum. By 6.45am I am out walking my dog Mila before I get ready and enjoy breakfast. Before the pandemic, I was out the door for a lengthy commute at 6.30am, so am used to an early start, but it’s been nice to start the day productively with a walk outdoors.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.