Before COVID-19 hit – yes, HR Grapevine does know that feels like an entire lifetime ago – the most common people issues that might have existed were likely to do with workplace misconduct, performance, misuse of email or bullying and harassment.
In fact, mid-2010s research from XpertHR showed that occasional misconduct made up 93% of workplace disciplinaries, with misuse of office email being something that up to six in ten employers faced and over half of businesses having to deal with bullying claims.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.