Ever since the pandemic hit, many aspects of work have gone virtual.
Whether this is team meetings being conducted over Zoom, company training or hiring or onboarding new recruits, employers and HR have had to adapt traditional practices to suit this new remote context. Cielo’s Future of Work Survey found that talent acquisition (TA) teams have embraced new hiring practices during this time. The survey found that 59% interviewed candidates over video, 65% extended offers without meeting the candidate in person and 67% had virtually onboarded new starters. And it seems that many of these changes could be here to stay.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.