Coming up with an HR strategy that encompasses a business’ vision can be a difficult task that even the most seasoned of HR professionals may struggle to polish off. Despite this, it is an incredibly critical part of an HR professional’s remit.
However, with uncontrollable factors, such as the coronavirus pandemic, now playing a clear role when it comes to finetuning an HR strategy, it’s safe to say that HR experts cannot rest on their laurels when it comes to outlining this within a business.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.