This month, despite it seeming like lockdown has stretched on forever, the HR news cycle has kept on churning. Below are some of the highlights and lowlights... LADBible’s employee careIt is no secret that higher numbers of staff are suffering from anxiety, burnout and isolation. As a result, many HR leaders have taken to creating initiatives to attempt to build bonds between remote workers and boost staff engagement and wellbeing. One such company is the LADBible Group, who took the opportunity to celebrate Pancake Day by sending out a branded ‘Pancake Box’ to every employee. The box, aimed at spreading some cheer among the workforce, contained all the ingredients needed to create pancakes including...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.