With many staff still remote it can be difficult to track performance and how individuals are interacting with each other. This can lead to disputes.
These disputes – often driven by pandemic frustrations, anxiety and burnout – can lead stressed employees to come to virtual blows where ‘balls can be dropped’, which can be difficult for managers, or even HR, to resolve in an environment in which they’re not directly present in.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.