In January, Salesforce was crowned the UK’s ‘Best Place to Work in 2021’ as part of Glassdoor’s annual ranking. The software firm took the top spot, fighting off competition from tech giants including Facebook and Apple with an overall company rating of 4.5 out of five.
Perhaps even more impressive than this is the fact that the software firm featured on the list of best places to work in five countries (US, Canada, UK, France and Germany) in Glassdoor’s Employee Choice Awards – which are based on the anonymous input of employees – suggesting that the firm is doing something right both in the UK and overseas.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.