Being recognised with honours for dedication to your practise is something that most people leaders could only dream of which is why it is myGrapevine+'s honour to sit down with a HR leader who got this recognition. This video interview will include:
Exclusive chat with Karl Simons, Chief Health, Safety and Wellbeing Officer at Thames Water about his recent OBE
The best approaches to wellbeing
HR best practice in action
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read on...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.