Apprenticeships are an efficient and practical route into the workplace, with numerous major employers in the UK such as Virgin Media, BT, Barclays, the BBC and JP Morgan all spearheading schemes. However, whilst the benefits for apprentices are numerous, what is in it for the businesses?
In line with National Apprenticeship Week, Kieran Howells, Deputy Editor at Executive Grapevine answers that very question…
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.