Between February 8th and 14th, it is National Apprenticeship Week. This is a time where the topic of apprenticeships is under the spotlight and a light is shone on the work being done by both employers and employees around the country.
In this week’s episode of the podcast, Sophie Parrott, Online Editor at HR Grapevine, sits down with Daniel Cave, Head of Content at Executive Grapevine Digital Media, to talk about apprenticeships. The pair talk about the benefits of apprenticeships, how they have been impacted by the pandemic and what can be done to mitigate this.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.