With most people stuck at home and glued to social media as their only way of interacting with the outside world, it makes sense that one chaotic Zoom meeting that made it to the Twitter-sphere has gone viral.
In fact, social media users from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are all gawping – and sharing with mates via WhatsApp too – at the Handforth Parish Council meeting where participants traded insults, laughed hysterically and were ultimately booted off the Zoom call during an extraordinary meeting.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.