It is not always HR that owns a company’s brand. Yet, some in HR believe they should take a more central position in this process as the function can often work well to drive better talent attraction outcomes using its knowledge of people and culture.
In fact, Pamela Shoesmith, Senior HR Business Partner at Gazprom Energy, is quite vehement about HR needing to own the brand a bit more as they are the true culture experts.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.