A fresh new lockdown means that once again the workplace and its future will continue to look very different to what employees were used to pre-COVID. Now that Prime Minister Boris Johnson has instructed employees to work from home and avoid travel where possible, remote work looks set to continue well into 2021, forcing the future of the workforce to continue to change at a rapid pace.
Recent data shared by TopCV has discovered that due to this uptick in remote working, more employees have shared that they want to continue this ongoing flexibility going forwards. In fact, it found that only seven per cent of office-based professionals want to return to office life.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.