2020 has seen a lot of workplace change in light of the coronavirus crisis. Whether this is regards where and when employees work, how businesses have continued day-to-day operations in a virtual context, to recruitment and onboarding, employers and HR functions have been forced to adapt. As 2021 draws closer, HR Grapevine caught up with several HR professionals ahead of the New Year to see which trends will likely be topping the agenda next year. Mike...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.