Each time the festive season rocks around, it isn’t uncommon for employers and HR departments to give thanks to staff members and reward them in some way.
Whether this is with a shopping voucher, a Christmas bonus, a hamper filled to the brim with sweet treats and goodies, or a simple ‘thank you’ card for their hard efforts over the course of the year, employers often like to show their appreciation to staff. Several employers, including the Founder of St. John Properties, have previously been known to splash the cash when it comes to Christmas bonuses and festive rewards.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.