With the New Year fast approaching, new research has found that a significant portion of HR professionals are not prepared for 2021 which could lead to rising stress levels in the function.
Shockingly, over four in ten (43%) respondents don’t believe that their people teams have the capacity to address employee engagement and workforce planning needs in 2021.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.