As England dives back into another lockdown and no end appears to be in sight for those working remotely, HR is having to utilise all of its agility to quickly adapt and cater for the needs of employees. And whilst ensuring that business is able to continue is a key priority, for HR, this means allocating much of its bandwidth to the wellbeing of workers.
To discuss the issue of employee wellbeing in the context of COVID-19, HR Grapevine caught up with Andrew Bush, Chief People Officer at the UK’s largest pub retailer and brewer Greene King to find out his thoughts on this process, and how the company has mitigated the pandemic.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.