It would not be wrong to say many businesses have a disconnect between how they perceive their implementation of wellbeing initiatives and the actual implementation itself.
A Reward Gateway survey from 2017 acutely highlights this gulf. The benefits experts found that whilst over half of employers believe their company shows they care about employees mental, physical and financial wellbeing, only 14% of employees say that their company couldn’t do more for them.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.