Diversity and inclusion, as well as being one of the key metrics by which HR measures its own success, has a drastic impact on overall business culture and performance.
Companies that prioritise D&I witness up to a 58% increase in worker performance, whilst companies with higher than average diversity at Board level see 19% higher revenues than those who don’t prioritise it, according to McKinsey data.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.