When the UK Government enforced lockdown measures earlier this year, many organisations moved to homeworking arrangements. Online platforms such as Zoom and Slack quickly moved in to fill the void left by not being able to physically interact with colleagues.
By using these platforms, professionals can conduct their regular meetings, employers and HR professionals can check in on staff as they would in the office and whole companies can even conduct townhall meetings – it seemed like the ultimate solution to the remote working conundrum.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.