Embracing apprenticeships, in order to get talent, is something many HR leaders would argue has benefit; they can help employers to secure some of the best potential available and give current staff responsibility in training new recruits while also helping to cut recruitment costs as a whole. Recent Statistics also show that employers are increasingly recognising the benefits of this recruitment scheme. According to the House of Commons Library, in 2018/19 there were 742,400 people participating...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.