Ensuring that job adverts are open and accessible to a diverse slate of candidates is key to securing the best talent.
In this week’s podcast, Sophie Parrott, Online Editor at HR Grapevine, sits down with Jade Burke, Editor at myGrapevine, to discuss gendered language in job adverts. The pair take an in-depth look at one of HR Grapevine’s recent stories: regarding the firm Thames Water which culled ‘masculine’ words from its job adverts and saw impressive results.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.