Every June there is usually a focus on diversity for HR due to Pride month.
This year, with global demonstrations regards better racial inclusivity taking place, there has been increased focus on how businesses do regards diversity – whether that means including all identities and sexualities or races at work.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of the award-winning HR Grapevine Magazine and other publications.