Working from home can be a challenge at the best of times. Throughout the pandemic, employees have had to get to grips with this new way of working and use virtual messaging and video conferencing platforms to communicate with colleagues.
Adapting to the ‘new norm’ has been a challenge for many, though a recent Guardian article pointed towards some research which highlighted the increased work from home struggles for those with a hearing impairment.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.