There is a growing risk that some of the UK’s most vulnerable workers are going to be even more isolated during the lockdown period – especially with many businesses focussing on survival.
Yet, as Vic Whitehouse, Inclusion Lead at Virgin Media, explained “for those people who are now working from home, particularly those who are classed as vulnerable, there is a growing risk that their self-isolation will lead to feelings of separation and loneliness as they feel disconnected from society.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.