‘Corporate culture’ has very much become the buzz phrase of the moment in the HR industry.
You’d be hard-pressed to find a handful of HR directors who don't list culture among the top imperative factors that define their policies – and for good reason. Culture impacts every corner of the business, from customer care to employee wellbeing, productivity to quality of output. These elements all hinge on how your employees feel they fit into the ecosystem of day-to-day life within the business.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.