With COVID-19 dominating business practice, life patterns and decision-making, HR Grapevine caught up with Ozlem Sarioglu, professional coach and Co-Founder of SparkUs Digital Coaching, to find out what leadership skills are crucial for businesses to get through this pandemic.
Sarioglu said: “The way leaders manage to support and guide their teams in such uncertain times is critical to businesses to cope and survive.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.