When working remotely, it can be difficult to maintain morale and ensure everyone is as engaged as possible. As such, three firms have recently revealed how they are tackling this, despite the current coronavirus crisis.
Sharing on LinkedIn, the LEGO Group revealed that its employee engagement team had come up with new and creative ways to stay connected with the help of a daily afternoon coffee talk. The post read: “Our employee engagement team has daily afternoon coffee talks with the fun twist of wearing a new facial or head accessory every time. Stay safe!”
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.