Due to growing concerns over the expected loss of work following the coronavirus outbreak, the UK Government has announced a last-minute postponement to upcoming IR35 changes.
The new rules, which were due to come into action in April 2020, would have seen every medium and large private sector business in the UK become responsible for setting the tax status of any contract worker they use.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.