With news rules surrounding off-payroll legislation set to come into force from April this year, new research has found that less than one in ten freelancers are prepared for the upcoming changes.
New research shared by freelancer career platform UnderPinned revealed that HR practitioners should therefore be preparing freelance workers for the legislation changes in 2020, as the study revealed a worrying number of freelancers were not even aware of what IR35 was.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.