Slough has been named the best UK town to work in 2020, according to new Glassdoor research.
Employees working in the Berkshire town – which has retained the top spot in the rankings for the third consecutive year – can choose from a pool of 23,387 jobs, take home a median base salary of £30,139 and enjoy an overall Glassdoor town and city score of 4.2.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.