L'Oréal is a brand name that many consumers are familiar with. The French-born brand is currently the largest cosmetics company in the world and is best known, not just for its hair and skincare products, its makeup and its perfume, but also for its academy, which trains 10,000 beauty specialists per year.
The brand has a vast heritage globally but has strong roots in England and, more specifically, London. However, the firm recently announced that it will be moving from its current office site in Hammersmith to a brand new bespoke building in White City.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.