Talent acquisition is something that HR practitioners will know is an increasingly contested space. These days, organisations consider getting hold of the right talent to be so important that, according to a recent survey of CEOs, eight in ten are either extremely or somewhat concerned about getting access to the skills their business needs.
To find out more about what challenges companies face in hiring, what is changing the hiring landscape and how important recruiting the right talent is, HR Grapevine spoke to Simon Lancaster, Talent Acquisition Director EMEA at BP.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.