Businesses know that getting the right talent in is often the key differentiator to success. In fact, organisations consider getting hold of the right talent to be so important that, according to a recent survey of CEOs, eight in ten are either extremely or somewhat concerned about getting access to the skills their business needs.
Beth Rowlands, Head of Talent & Skills at Fujitsu UK understands this. For Fujitsu, she knows that acquiring the right talent is “massively important” as they “can often only differentiate themselves in the market by the quality and talent of the people in Fujitsu”.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.