When it comes to attracting talent, employers have their work cut out for them.
This is because the current market is heavily candidate-driven; for example, according to The Office for National Statistics (ONS) the employment rate estimate for people between the ages of 16 and 64-years-old within the UK for the period of July to September 2019 was 76%. This figure has remained at a constant high for the past few months, indicating that employment opportunities are at an all-time high, giving jobseekers plenty of leverage when it comes to looking for new opportunities.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.