Boris Johnson’s Conservative Party has won the general election – allowing the MP for Uxbridge & South Ruislip to return to No 10 Downing Street as Prime Minister.
Johnson, formerly the Foreign Secretary and Mayor of London, wins the largest Tory majority since 1987 with 364 conservative members of parliament and a majority of 74 seats.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.