Mental health. It’s a topic which is constantly a priority for HR practitioners.
While mental health may still be perceived a taboo subject in some respects, employers are continuously trying to break down the stigma and make it easier for employees to vocalise their challenges in a safe workplace environment. And a major reason for this is due to the number of employees that actually suffer from mental health challenges.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.