Recent coverage of Sally Challen has sparked increased media interest in domestic abuse.
Challen, wife to an abusive husband, made headlines after killing him in 2010. This resulted in her being jailed for almost a decade. Yet, earlier this year, Challen was freed after the judge decided that she wouldn’t face retrial.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.