It is perhaps unsurprising to know that Mumsnet, the discussion site for parents, has launched a leadership training programme designed to turn parents, returning to work, into workplace leaders.
In tandem with Corndel, who work with firms to show them how to get the most value out of the Apprenticeship Levy, Mumsnet claims it is the first Levy-utilising training programme in the UK designed for parental returners.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.