It can feel like technology updates at a faster and faster pace. No sooner has one individual purchased what they think is the newest phone handset, another one is released.
The same is true in the workplace. Whilst a firm thinks they might have the newest software in place – whether it’s automated clock-ins or some new-fangled employee engagement analytics – it’s likely to be superseded soon after.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.