There are several things that are shamefully still major challenges that employers must contend with such as mental health, bullying and harassment. All of which are things that may not be visible on the surface, but are all very real issues affecting employees across the UK.
One such subject that is still seen as a taboo for many are periods; according to a survey of 2,000 menstruators, almost half (46%) shared that there is still a noticeable stigma around the issue within the organisation they work for.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.