Depending on your confidence, Boardroom meetings are either your chance to prove to important people that you’re a valuable asset or, for the meek among us, they’re your worst nightmare and you’re counting down the minutes until you can escape.
If you fall into the former category, the below may well help to push you to bigger successes and harness the power of that captive audience to further your career; if you’re the latter, it is inevitable that to get ahead – or at least avoid staying still – you need to hone your skills in the Boardroom.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.