When HR Grapevine put the question “why is onboarding important” to Lexie Newnham, Head of Talent Brand at MVF Global, a marketing firm, she was clear about the benefit that a good process can have for any organisation.
“How you introduce people to your business can impact who wants to work for you, how quickly they get settled into their roles, how soon they can make an impact, and how long they remain with your business,” she said.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.