Late last month, Prime Minister Theresa May announced that she would resign from her position as leader of the Conservative Party.
As a result, May’s resignation has triggered a party leadership contest of numerous hopeful candidates running for prime position - including Boris Johnson, Dominic Raab, Michael Gove, Rory Stewart and Esther McVey.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.