Looking for and gaining the best talent is no easy feat, with more companies vying for the attention of skilled workers to fill their vacancies. Having a strong, positive brand is essential, while offering enticing work benefits will also go a long way to secure talent, however, the power of networking shouldn’t be ignored.
Networking via social media platforms is a great start, however, employees also want to meet with potential employers face-to-face, to help them gain an understanding of how a business works and whether they will fit in with the working culture. As such, it’s crucial for HR to take up any opportunity that arises to network with members of their industry, as well as potential candidates, to build their reputation and attract skilled workers.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.