With so many companies choosing to place HR functionality and employee welfare at the heart of their business, it’s hard to believe that some firms are failing to provide a consistently supportive and effective working environment for their employees.
Yet, despite a plethora of data from multiple sources that consistently extolls the numerous benefits to companies of prioritising worker wellness, these five companies are consistently ranked amongst the lowest for employee satisfaction on platforms such as Glassdoor. HR Grapevine has collated five of the worst company reviews from employees:
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.