Gaining the interest of some of the top talent out there is not easy. With every business claiming to offer some of the best workplace perks and benefits available it’s no surprise to hear that the average salary has increased to keep employees and potential candidates interested.
In fact, advertised salaries have climbed to a seven-year high, according to the latest UK Job Market Report from job search engine Adzuna, reportedly driven by a talent shortage. This follows a dip in competition for jobs, falling to a record low with almost four vacancies per jobseeker across the UK.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.