Benefex, a vendor interested in the business benefits of improving the employee experience, recently hosted a roundtable to discuss the mechanics of becoming a ‘purposeful organisation’.
Gethin Nadin, Director at Benefex, chaired the debate, noting that on today’s business landscape there are some very public examples of brands making efforts to align themselves with purpose and ethos – and, thus, appearing purposeful in both their actions and being.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.