These days, when transformation is taking place in every nook and cranny of our personal and professional lives, no area is safe from being looked at with an eye to potential improvement.
And, as marginal gains are sought for predictable business measurements - productivity and engagement being the usual suspects - as well as much more widespread attention being paid to areas such as upskilling, in order to retrain staff to be business-ready for a changing marketplace, L&D can often be looked.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.